About Customs, Duties & Taxes
When ordering from ppcfoiling.com, you are responsible for ensuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination.
Recipients of international shipments may be subject to import taxes, fees, and customs duties (hereafter, “Import Fees”), levied by the customs office of your shipping destination. Import Fees vary according to the customs regulations of the destination country. Components that play a role in Import Fee calculations are (among others):
- Product category and price
- Shipping costs and package weight
- Customs clearance channel
- Import taxes based on custom duty amounts
Customs policies vary widely, and some countries don’t charge Import Fees for shipments that fall below a minimum value. Contact the customs office of the destination country for more information.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the destination country. Customs delays can affect original delivery estimates.
- Customs offices in some countries and regions require the importer of record (IOR) to provide a particular form of identification (ID) before releasing a shipment. You may be required to provide a Passport, Tax ID, or an ID number (such as national ID), photograph of ID, or other document.
- Countries, regions, and jurisdictions that can require an ID number include: Argentina, Bahrain, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Guatemala, India, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jordan, Kuwait, Mexico, Nigeria, Oman, Peru, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay.
- We collect this information for some countries. However, it may happen that these countries’ customs office may need additional information and you might be required to provide that data directly to the delivery carrier.
- Taiwan: Effective January 16th, 2020, Taiwan customs requires real name authentication for individuals importing courier express shipments. To facilitate customs clearance, the recipient must register directly via the Taiwan customs EZ WAY app on a mobile device to complete the real name authentication process. Shipments without real name authentication and verification may not be accepted for import clearance.